Winter maintenance of corn harvester
The quality of the corn harvester’s storage and maintenance is directly related to the technical status and performance of the machine. After entering November, agricultural machinery users should take the maintenance of the corn harvester as the key task, cleaning and oiling the locomotive, which is easy for the locomotive. The damaged parts are tightly wrapped to ensure the locomotive’s use condition, prolong the service life of the locomotive, and lay the foundation for next year’s reproduction.
1. Before entering the warehouse, thoroughly remove the mud, grass, dust and other debris attached to the machine, especially the residual crop seeds attached to the upper and lower interfaces of the horizontal and vertical auger, grain tank and intermediate conveying device. In order to avoid residual seeds sprouting and damage to machine parts.
2. Loosen the conveyor belt, chain, spring and track tensioner. Turn on the engine water drain switch and turn off the switch after draining the water. The chain and spring should also be lubricated and sealed, remove the belt, wash it with soapy water, dry it and store it. Clean all filters and radiators. Carefully check the transmission oil and hydraulic oil of the hydraulic device, and replace them according to their conditions.
3. Check the running clutch and main clutch friction plate and release bearing, and adjust or replace it according to their working conditions. Remove each spherical bearing and add lubricating oil from the outer circular hole. Remove the battery power cord, remove the battery, pour out the battery fluid, rinse the battery and zinc flakes with distilled water repeatedly, and seal it after drying.
4. Clean the cutter and sprocket, and apply anti-rust oil to prevent rust. Check the parts of each working part for damage and repair or replace them. Fully lubricate all moving parts.
5. The structure of the corn harvester is mainly a sheet metal structure, which is easy to deform and corrode. Therefore, choosing a warehouse is the key. The combine harvester must be stored in a ventilated and dry room, and it is forbidden to put it in the open air. The crawler should not be in contact with gasoline, oil, etc., and two wooden boards should be placed under the crawler when it is stored in the warehouse. The header must be lowered to the lowest position and elevated with skids. During the storage process, the hydraulic control valve and distribution valve should be pulled 15 times in each working position every month, and the engine crankshaft should be rotated several times to lubricate the piston and cylinder. Finally, a tarpaulin should be added to prevent dust and debris from entering.