Precautions for FMWorld Star Harvester After Using 50 Hours
Maintenance of some FMWorld parts after 50 hours of use:
After 50 hours of operation, check and fasten the connecting nuts of the engine, gearbox and frame, check and adjust the tension of all V-belts, check and adjust all transmission chains, clean the air filter, clean the water tank cover and water tank, check the water tank, cooling Fluid level and top up, check diesel filter, drain water and deposits, clean hydraulic tank filler and check oil level, combine harvester parked on level ground, check engine oil, refill as needed, clean tank filler And check the oil level.
Maintenance of the engine of the World Harvester after 50 hours of use:
- Engine diesel oil: The standard oil number is CF-40 diesel oil: the capacity is 8 liters (net: 7.8 liters), which is subject to the oil gauge. (Must be replaced after 50 hours of use)
- Gearbox hydraulic oil: The standard oil number is Mobil No. 68 anti-wear hydraulic oil: the capacity is 13 liters, which is subject to the oil leakage from the red bolt hole of the left casing of the gearbox. (Must be replaced after 50 hours of use)
- Hydraulic oil tank hydraulic oil: The standard oil number is Mobil No. 46 anti-wear hydraulic oil: the capacity is 18 liters, which is 1 cm beyond the bottom line of the filter screen. (Must be replaced after 500 hours of use)
- Different brands of hydraulic oil cannot be mixed.
- oil filter, diesel filter, hydraulic filter must be replaced after 250-300 hours of use.
- the replacement cycle of hydraulic oil is: (replacement of domestic oil 300-400 hours), (replacement of imported oil 500-600 hours)